Activist leaders now see our challenge as a "corporate coup d'etat," and talk legal and political. We fear an even grimmer bio-evolutionary attack, and plot in militant medicalese. Big Medicine approaches large organizations not as chartered firms, legal fictions or artificial persons, but as true "living systems" that can learn, act, grow, die and fatefully affect our world. Specifically, Big Med looks at the blind consumptive behavior and swelling political mass of the modern corporate body and sees a disease agent of historic proportions. In sum, BIG Medicine supposes that these Big Bodies:
Entry ways to Big Medicine:
- are real superorganisms that dominate, shape and
synchronize their members' lives and minds;
- cause a monstrous share of the poison,
pain and havoc in the world;
- have overtaken humans as Earth's new dominant species
and hijacked our evolutionary course;
- may yet be thwarted if we wake up, and
miniaturize/localize/democratize them in time.
- ACADEMIC: The Big Body Problem - - Speech to Asian environmental conference.
- METAPHORIC: Lusions: Bio-Social Parallels for a Theory of Gaian Disease
- JOURNALISTIC: Wresting Away Corporations Collective Might
- METAMEDICAL: Ki and the Arts of Sex, Healing & Corporate Body-Building
- PSYCHO-PHYSICAL: Industrial Anthroculture: Stunting Humans for Terminal Incorporation
- MEDITATIONAL: "Are Corporations Really Alive?" Conference Intro
Illuminating the Common Corporatist Cause behind Most Eco-Social Ills
"We're more likely to see other companies as collaborators rather than adversaries... We aren't so much competing with each other as we are competing with the Earth. And maybe that's a healthy way to look at it."
-- George Kirkland, Chairman, Chevron Nigeria Limited
Broad-spectrum tactics to boost popular resistance locally
and wither Big Bodies globally.
- Are you in the Magic 10%, the planet's immuno-active minority?
May God have mercy on your soul...
Ki Revelations - How Human Attention Forms and Feeds the Life of Big Bodies
The Ki Papers
Ki and the Arts of Sex, Healing & Corporate Body-Building,
E Pluribus Yamato: The Culture of Corporate Being,
The Japanese Art of Mind-binding: Losing It in the Syncytial Society
Memework - Spreading the Mental Molecules of Transformation
- Memetics is the study of the spread of ideas
and its mastery is the key to changing minds,
behavior and thus social reality.
FORCE INFLATING OPPORTUNITIES
The Electoral Mess
Self-fulfilling prescriptions for a spirited, sensual post-corporate world.
THE BIG MEDICINE SHOW
- 30-minute journeys beyond the pale (RealAudio)